Vote for Adam Haid for Trustee
My family and I have lived in Erie for 13 years. In that time our town has seen fantastic changes. It has grown into an established community excellent for raising families but it’s not done growing yet. I want to continue steering Erie into the healthy, thriving community it is on track to become. As I look around town I see a lot of opportunity to add recreation, grow our town's economy, and add more of the peaceful open spaces we have.
I am husband to Christina, father to Noah and Austin, and daily walker for Emmet and Oliver.
As an active mountain biker and outdoor enthusiast, I know what it takes to push yourself far beyond your comfort zone and the feeling of accomplishment when you achieve your goals. One of my goals is to make a significant impact on my local community. I have invested a lot of time in creating and improving trails for bicycling in Erie. Now I’m ready to expand my contribution to the government of our town. I know that I can use the experience I’ve gained leading an organization, serving on multiple boards, and managing budgets to be an effective Trustee for the town of Erie.
- Founder of Erie Singletrack Advocates
- Two awards for community service from the Town of Erie
- Resident of Erie for 13 years and surrounding communities since 1990
- Software Engineer at NetApp in Boulder
- BS in Computer Science from Metro State University in Denver
- MBA studies at University of Colorado in Denver
- Graduate of Centaurus High School class of 1994